OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Welcome to Dash Hudson, run by Pathmata Networks Inc. (Pathmata Networks Inc. dba Dash Hudson). Dash Hudson is a visual intelligence platform that enables brands and publishers to enhance the engagement of their photo and video content, and to be successful on Instagram and Snapchat. By joining Dash Hudson, you are able to get key insights and data on your visual performance. We recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of our visitors and members. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information and when we disclose it.
- How to access and update your personal information.
Your privacy matters to us so please take the time to familiarize yourself with our policies, and if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS?
We gather the following types of information:
- Information you provide to us. For example, we collect registration information you provide when you create an account, including your name, email address and password, as well as any additional voluntary information you may submit with your profile, such as your photo, location, website and biography. We collect transaction information you provide when you purchase a service through us, including your address, telephone number and payment information. We may also collect information you provide when you search, contact customer service, or participate in surveys, public forums, content submissions, chats, requests for suggestions.
- Information we receive from your use of our services. We may collect
information about the services that you use and how you use them, such as the
applications you use, web pages you view, or search for. This information
- Log Data. When you use our services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. This "log data" may include information such as: the type of browser you use, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website and the webpage you go to next, details of how you use our service, such as the pages of our application or web site that you visit, the time spent on those pages, your search queries, and the dates and times of your visits cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or Pathmata Networks Inc. Account, your mobile device’s unique ID number, your mobile device’s geographic location while the app is actively running, the buttons, controls, products and ads you click on, how long you use our services and which services and features you use, the online or offline status of the Application.
- Mobile device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our application, we may store your mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use the application. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
- Social Networking Accounts. You can create or log in to your Pathmata Networks Inc. account by entering the credentials of an account that you may have with certain social networking sites such as Instagram or Snapchat. If you do this, we will collect personal information from your social network account (such as your name, email address, profile picture and other information that the social network designates as publicly available) and use that information to create your Pathmata Networks Inc. account and enhance the services we provide you. What information we collect may depend on your social network account’s privacy settings.
- Information we receive from our partners. We may combine your information with information that we acquire from our partners, for the purposes of enhancing the services we provide to you.
HOW DOES DASH HUDSON USE MY INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We may use your information in the following ways:
We use your information to provide and improve the services we provide you. We use your information to process your subscription, and we may store your payment information (using a trusted third party such as PayPal or Stripe) so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you make a purchase.
We use your information to communicate with you. You can expect to receive a welcome email to confirm your username and password. We may use your information to send you service-related emails, to respond to your inquiries, to provide services you request, and to manage your account. We will also send you promotional emails, including offers and discounts, reports, and newsletters. Generally, as long as you have a Dash Hudson account, you may opt-out of service related communications. You can opt-out of emails via your account settings, by following the unsubscribe instructions within each email, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use log data and information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your experience and the overall quality of our services. We use this information to store your preferences. We also use this information to analyze visitors’ use of our services, and gauge the areas of interest to you in order to better tailor our services to your needs. We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities, so that we may better enhance the service we provide to you. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below (“Mobile device IDs”). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may share your information in the following ways:
With Your Consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Dash Hudson when we have your consent to do so.
Promotional Offers. We may provide you with information about third party products and services we believe will be of interest to you, and we may provide you with opportunities to participate in third party offers or promotions. Your participation in these events may require us to share your information with these third parties. We will ask for your permission before we do.
Aggregate and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregate and other non- personal information and log data with our partners in order to improve the overall experience of our services.
Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as conducting surveys; sending communications to you on our behalf; serving advertisements to you; providing maintenance services, database management, and website analytics. We do not authorize our service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
Social Networking Sites. We may share your information with the social networking sites that you have linked to your account. These social networking sites have access to your information only for this purpose and we do not authorize them to disclose or use it for any other purpose (unless the social networking site has received your personal information independently of Dash Hudson).
Instagram and Snapchat Connect. We require that you connect your Instagram and Snapchat account to the Dash Hudson platform, so that we can access data to provide you with our services.
Business Transfers. If Pathmata Networks Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, or bankruptcy, our customers’ information may be among the transferred business assets. We will notify you of such a change in ownership or transfer of assets by posting a notice on the website.
Reviews/Testimonials. Any personal information you submit on our website or applications may be viewed by other users of Dash Hudson. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. When seeking or receiving customer testimonials or feedback, we disclose that we may post your first name along with all or a portion of your testimonial on the website unless you inform us otherwise by following the instructions we provide.
HOW DO WE SECURE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information. We implement security technology and firewalls, systems and procedures, and we consistently work to improve our security measures. However, no security system is foolproof and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
We protect your Dash Hudson UserID and password and other user account information by encrypting this information using a Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") connection so that the information is unintelligible as it travels to our website. We also encrypt your credit card information in storage. You should also protect and not share your Pathmata Networks Inc. UserID, password and account information and should immediately notify Dash Hudson of any unauthorized use of this information.
Dash Hudson takes the online protection of children very seriously. We do not collect personal information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13). Our website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of thirteen (13) and you must be thirteen (13) years of age or older to join Dash Hudson. If you are under 18, you may make purchases only with consent of a parent or guardian. Dash Hudson encourages all parents to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review or correct your personal information associated with your account at any time by signing in to your account on the website and editing your account profile, or by emailing us.
IDENTIFYING PHISHING AND FRAUDULENT EMAILS
"Phishing" is when someone sends a fraudulent email made to appear that it comes from a reputable company, with the intent to steal your personal information. Phishing emails will show the sender as a legitimate email address (such as email@example.com) and will usually have text and graphics stolen from genuine websites. The email will either ask you to enter private information or may provide a link to a website that does the same. We will never ask you for personal information (such as your username, password, or credit card information) through an email. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking for personal information, please don’t respond, don’t enter any information, and don’t click on any link in the email. If you have questions regarding a suspicious email, please contact us immediately.
If you have additional questions or comments, if you see any inappropriate content on the website, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pathmata Networks Inc.
- 5112 Prince Street
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Copyright © 2016. Pathmata Networks Inc. All Rights Reserved.
EFFECTIVE AS OF: NOVEMBER 02, 2013
LAST UPDATED: AUGUST 31, 2016